teese ball Recipe
- 1 package (8 oz) vegan cream cheese (I used Tofutti with non-hydrogentated oils)
- 1 10 ounce package of Teese Vegan Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine (I used Earth Balance buttery stick)
- 1-2 tablespoons steak sauce or vegan Worcestershire sauce
- a few dashes liquid smoke
- chopped nuts (almonds or walnuts are both good)
Although this recipe only requires about 4 hours of chilling time, I found leaving in the refrigerator over night really helped set the flavors.
- Let the first three ingredients sit at room temperature about 30 minutes or until soft.
- Add the steak sauce or vegan Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke. You can also add some sort of seasoning here if you want (I sprinkled in some creole seasoning and it tasted great).
- Beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Shape into a ball, then roll ball in chopped nuts.
- Eat on top of crackers.